[Apex Legends] Red Dragon review

Another good private cheese that is at the same level as Snez/SFC Full Private.
(The inject method and prerequisite are a little bit cumbersome, but once you set-up everything, it will works like a charm)

Aimbot (10/10): With the customization provided, you can literally customize every single aim setting to make it fit your playstyle. The one function I like the most is changing smooth level when you are being spectated. Headshot hit chance is a plus.

ESP (10/10): The ESP for item is one of the cleanliest I've seen. The "weapon glow" when being spectated is good, so you know someone is spectating you when u see your weapon suddenly glow (it will also glow on healing item, heirloom weapon, grenades). Hence, you knows when to act legit and play safe.

Radar (2/10): The map won't change according to the current map rotation (Show King Canyon forever). It will works on World Edge/Olympus but the radar map will show as King Canyon. So, it is basically useless. The 2 points is for showing spectator count and current alive enemies name list.

Misc (10/10): Bunny hop works like a charm, didn't try speedhaxx because I don't wanna risk my account. AFK script is good for you to grind level or lower your K/D. Other settings like Bypass tutorial & rank, 3rd-person view is a plus for me.

Edited by Guest9911003
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...